Sebastian had the opportunity to contribute a chapter on Charge Recombination in Organic Solar Cells to the book Soft-Matter Thin Film Solar Cells: Physical Processes and Device Simulation that was recently published online and in print by AIP Publishing. The chapter provides a broad overview of different recombination mechanisms and is divided into the parts […]
ReMorphOPV is a research project investigating elementary processes in organic solar cells. We’re funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme.
- Paper on Non-Equilibrium Voc Finally Published October 6, 2021
- Non-Equilibrium Effects Boost Open-Circuit Voltage of Organic Solar Cells May 28, 2021
- Presentation at Uppsala University April 2, 2021
- Morphology and Recombination: New Perspectives From an ‘Old’ Material March 26, 2021
- Book Chapter: Charge Recombination in Organic Solar Cells December 30, 2020