Last week Sebastian gave an invited talk in the Solar Cell Technology Group at Uppsala University in Sweden. Due to the current restrictions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the event took place virtually. The topic of the talk was recombination in organic solar cells and many results from ReMorphOPV were included in the presentation. The audience consisted mainly of researchers working on chalcopyrite and perovskite solar cells. In the discussion, there was an interesting exchange on how the organic and inorganic photovoltaics research communities can benefit from each other.
ReMorphOPV is a research project investigating elementary processes in organic solar cells. We’re funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme.
- Paper on Non-Equilibrium Voc Finally Published October 6, 2021
- Non-Equilibrium Effects Boost Open-Circuit Voltage of Organic Solar Cells May 28, 2021
- Presentation at Uppsala University April 2, 2021
- Morphology and Recombination: New Perspectives From an ‘Old’ Material March 26, 2021
- Book Chapter: Charge Recombination in Organic Solar Cells December 30, 2020